Explore our marketing journals, books & case studies
Welcome to our home for education research. This page is designed to help authors find a home for their work and to help librarians identify suitable eJournal and eBook collections for their researchers.
Our research covers all aspects of marketing such as advertising, branding, B2B marketing, consumer behaviour, corporate communications, strategy, marketing and social responsibility, multi-channel marketing, relationship marketing, services marketing, and more.
- For authors
- For librarians
- Responsible management gateway
- Contact us
This subject area is aligned with Responsible management, one of four interdisciplinary goals, each of which is aligned to multiple SDGs so we can ensure that the research we publish can fully play its part in solving significant global challenges.
If you want to find out more about we support the UN Sustainable Development Goals, take a look at our Goals page.
- Arts and the Market
- Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics
- Corporate Communications: An International Journal
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing
- International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- International Marketing Review
- Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing
- Journal of Communication Management
- Journal of Consumer Marketing
- Journal of Contemporary Marketing Science
- Journal of Historical Research in Marketing
- Journal of Islamic Marketing
- Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing
- Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Intelligence & Planning
- Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal
- Young Consumers
Publish your case studies in one of two dedicated journals: Emerging Markets Case Studies and The CASE Journal.
In partnership with several organisations from around the world, we offer a range of case writing competitions.
- AI applications to marketing
- Arts marketing
- Business-to-business marketing
- Co-creation of value
- Consumer behaviour
- Corporate communications
- Customer experience and word-of-mouth marketing
- Fashion marketing
- Financial services marketing
- History of marketing
- International marketing
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing within the context of social responsibility
- Multi-channel marketing
- Non-profit marketing
- Place branding
- Relationship marketing
- Services marketing
- Sports marketing
- Vulnerable consumers and exclusion
- Young consumers
If you're a librarian, here's where you'll find details of how to access our eJournal and eBook collections on Emerald Insight.
Access our eJournal & eBook collections on Emerald Insight
Journal and book content on Emerald Insight can be accessed through a range of flexible subscription and purchase options. Match content collections to user needs by choosing from comprehensive subject collections or flexible ‘select’ models.
Find out more about eJournal collections and eBook collections.
Marketing eJournal Collection
A 2023 subscription includes access to 56 journals. In 2021, this collection had 36.6 million downloads.
Responsible management gateway
This gateway sits on our open access platform, Emerald Open Research. All research published within the gateway is freely available to read, download and share.
The gateway aims to champion thought leadership by being both a critic and supporter of responsible management research, knowledge exchange and education.
Publish your article or book with us
If you want to publish an article in any of the journals listed on this page, you can find all the information you need – and submit your paper – on each journal's homepage.
If you're interested in authoring a book in this subject area, please visit our Get ready to publish a book page where you'll find contact details for individual publishers.
If you want to speak to one of the team about publishing your work, please fill in this form and one of the team will get back to you.