Our subject areas
We commission, curate and disseminate research in the following subject areas:
- Accounting, finance and economics
- Business, management and strategy
- Health and social care
- HR, learning and information sciences
- Operations, logistics and quality
- Property management and build environment
- Public policy and environmental management
- Tourism and hospitality management
Emerald Open Research
Our open access platform Emerald Open Research publishes a range of content types, from original research articles to case studies and data notes. The platform offers six gateways, each publishing research aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. With open peer review controlled by the author and an open data policy, research will be openly available to read, download and reuse, reaching a truly global audience.
We've teamed up with Oxford Analytica to deliver Expert Briefings. These briefings contain the latest geopolitical and macroeconomic analysis from a global network of independent academics, former policymakers, regulators and industry leaders. Expert Briefings bring thematic teaching to life by exploring the impact and implications of emerging trends and developments.