Our subject areas
We commission, curate and disseminate research in the following subject areas:
- Accounting, finance & economics
- Business, management & strategy
- Equality, diversity & inclusion
- Health & social care
- HR, learning & organisation studies
- Information & knowledge management
- Library & information sciences
- Operations, logistics & quality
- Property management & built environment
- Public policy & environmental management
- Sociology & criminology
- Tourism & hospitality management
With over 340 journals in our portfolio, were bound to have some titles you’ll be interested in.
You can search for journals by journal name or ISSN number, of filter by subject area.
As an award-winning books publisher, we release over 300 titles each year. You can browse and buy books, including titles from our popular book series, in our online bookstore.
Complete with accompanying teaching notes, our peer-reviewed case studies are an engaging way to allow student to test their assumptions and decision-making skills.
We've teamed up with Oxford Analytica to deliver Expert Briefings. These briefings contain the latest geopolitical and macroeconomic analysis from a global network of independent academics, former policymakers, regulators and industry leaders. Expert Briefings bring thematic teaching to life by exploring the impact and implications of emerging trends and developments.