A growing portfolio of global teaching cases.
Emerald’s eCase collections are made up of cases from various unique sources, including the Emerging Markets Case Studies, The CASE Journal, The Case for Women & content licensed from leading case providers.
The CASE Journal
Over 300 double-anonymous, peer-reviewed cases endorsed by The CASE Association, which advocates case writing and teaching and provides a forum for both novice and experienced writers. TCJ's editorial team of experts in the case method ensure that the published results will offer a dynamic contribution to the classroom.
Emerging Markets Case Studies Collection
A collection of over 1,100 case studies and teaching notes with a unique focus on rising economies. EMCS specialises in case research from and about emerging markets and developing economies, regions that are traditionally underrepresented in teaching case collections, but offer unique and important insights.
Emerald eCases at a glance
Fully discoverable: Accessed on Emerald Insight, all Emerald eCases are indexed in major discovery systems.
Teaching notes with over 95% eCases: Provide teachers with ideas on how to facilitate a dynamic discussion and help students develop analytical and critical thinking skills.
Classroom tested: Emerald content is tested in the classroom before publication, allowing authors to revise elements based on discussions and outputs.
No download restrictions: Unlimited classroom use throughout your institution.
Double-anonymous peer-reviewed: All Emerald cases go through a double-anonymous peer-review process.
Virtual Special Issues: Emerald eCases feature regular virtual issues to highlight cases in hot topics and emerging trends.
Global: Coverage includes cases from over 70 countries.
High quality: The CASE Journal and Emerging Markets Case Studies are included in Scopus.
Compact cases: Shorter cases with fewer learning outcomes to keep the focus in the classroom
Local language: Twenty-seven Spanish-language cases
eCase collections subjects
Our collections are designed to cover the full spectrum of business and management subject areas including:
- Accounting & finance
- Built Environment
- Environmental management
- General management
- Human resource management
- International business
- Leadership, organisational behaviour
- Management science
- Operations and logistics
- Operations management & sales
- Public sector management
- Tourism and hospitality
eCases from around the world
We publish cases from around the world to help your students relate to global and local business scenarios and immerse themselves in the case discussion.
Our collections feature large brands that your students may be familiar with, but also smaller, local SMEs that are more likely to reflect their working environment.
- 900+ cases
- 250+ cases published in The Case Journal (TCJ), official journal of The CASE Association
- TCJ special issue on “Underrepresented minorities” in North America.
- 100+ cases covering 10 South American countries
- 28 Spanish language cases
- 150+ cases across Europe
- Published in TCJ, Emerging Markets Case Studies (EMCS) and Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP).
- 12 cases including AGL energy and BHP
- Cases published in TCJ, CSCMP and Kellogg School of Management
- 130+ cases
- Special issues on Social Enterprise in Africa and Covid 19 in Africa
- Publication agreements from University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business to University of Pretoria’s Gordon Institute of Business Science.
- 1,000+ cases across the whole region
- India Case collection, 800+ cases from EMCS and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
Top downloaded eCase examples
Shining a light on all communities
Black Lives Matter
The CASE Journal
The CASE for Women
Kellogg School of Management Cases
A fairer society
Emerging Markets Case Studies
Do our eCase Collections fit your needs?
To enquire about Emerald eCase Collections, please fill in this form and one of our team will get in touch with you.