Information & knowledge management
Explore our information & knowledge management journals & books
Welcome to our home for information & knowledge management research. This page is designed to help authors find a home for their work and to help librarians identify suitable eJournal and eBook collections for their researchers.
Our research covers all aspects of information & knowledge management such as AI, big data, computer information systems, data protection, digital currencies, ecommerce, green information systems, human aspects of cybersecurity, blockchain, intellectual capital, internet of things, and more.
This subject area is aligned with Quality education for all, one of four interdisciplinary goals, each of which is aligned to multiple SDGs so we can ensure that the research we publish can fully play its part in solving significant global challenges.
If you want to find out more about we support the UN Sustainable Development Goals, take a look at our Goals page.
- 5G regulation
- Artificial intelligence and the workplace, marketplace and the home
- Automation of manufacturing and information systems
- Big Data
- Competitive advantage
- Computer information systems
- Corporate environmentalism
- Data analytics
- Data protection and privacy
- Digital currencies
- Electronic commerce
- Green information systems
- Human aspects of cybersecurity
- Human–computer interaction
- Implications of blockchain on all aspects of technology and information
- Information and data governance
- Intellectual capital
- Internet of Things
- Inter-organisational relationships
- New technology acceptance and diffusion
- Online adoption and purchase behaviours
- Policy for the telecommunications, information and media industries
- Semantic web
- The digital divide and ICT for development
- Using technology to manage operations
If you're a librarian, here's where you'll find details of how to access our eJournal and eBook collections on Emerald Insight.
Access our eJournal & eBook collections on Emerald Insight
Journal and book content on Emerald Insight can be accessed through a range of flexible subscription and purchase options. Match content collections to user needs by choosing from comprehensive subject collections or flexible ‘select’ models.
Information & Knowledge Management eJournal Collection
A 2023 subscription includes access to 12 journals. In 2021, this collection had 1.9 million downloads.
Quality education for all gateway
This gateway sits on our open access platform, Emerald Open Research. All research published within the gateway is freely available to read, download and share.
The gateway aims to champion thought leadership by being both a critic and supporter of responsible management research, knowledge exchange and education.
Publish your article or book with us
If you want to publish an article in any of the journals listed on this page, you can find all the information you need – and submit your paper – on each journal's homepage.
If you're interested in authoring a book in this subject area, please visit our Get ready to publish a book page where you'll find contact details for individual publishers.
If you want to speak to one of the team about publishing your work, please fill in this form and one of the team will get back to you.