Explore our engineering journals & books
Welcome to our home for engineering research. This page is designed to help authors find a home for their work and to help librarians identify suitable eJournal and eBook collections for their researchers.
Our research covers all aspects of engineering, including artificial intelligence, nanoengineering, nanoscience, robotic technology, smart materials, and more.
This subject area is aligned with Responsible management, one of four interdisciplinary goals, each of which is aligned to multiple SDGs so we can ensure that the research we publish can fully play its part in solving significant global challenges.
If you want to find out more about we support the UN Sustainable Development Goals, take a look at our Goals page.
- Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology
- Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials
- Assembly Automation
- Circuit World
- COMPEL – The international journal for computation and mathematics in electrical and electronic engineering
- Grey Systems: Theory and Application
- Industrial Lubrication and Tribology
- International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology
- International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics
- International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems
- International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow
- International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications
- International Journal of Structural Integrity
- International Journal of Web Information Systems
- Journal of Structural Fire Engineering
- Microelectronics International
- Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures
- Pigment & Resin Technology
- Research Journal of Textile and Apparel
- Sensor Review
- Soldering & Surface Mount Technology
- World Journal of Engineering
- Additive manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous systems
- Aviation fuels and the environment
- Colourants and polymers
- Computational engineering
- Computer information systems
- Data analytics
- Electronic circuit and devices
- Fire resistance
- Heat transfer and fluid dynamics
- Internet of Things
- Multidiscipline modelling
- Nanoengineering and Nanoscience
- Robotic technology
- Satellites and spacecraft
- Smart materials
- Structural integrity
- Surface mount technology
- Textile and clothing
- Uncertainty analysis
If you're a librarian, here's where you'll find details of how to access our eJournal and eBook collections on Emerald Insight.
Access our eJournal & eBook collections on Emerald Insight
Journal and book content on Emerald Insight can be accessed through a range of flexible subscription and purchase options. Match content collections to user needs by choosing from comprehensive subject collections or flexible ‘select’ models.
Engineering eJournal Collection
A 2023 subscription includes access to 26 journals. In 2021, this collection had 950,000 downloads.
Sustainable Cities gateway
This gateway sits on our open access platform, Emerald Open Research. All research published within the gateway is freely available to read, download and share.
The gateway aims to champion thought leadership by being both a critic and supporter of responsible management research, knowledge exchange and education.
Publish your article or book with us
If you want to publish an article in any of the journals listed on this page, you can find all the information you need – and submit your paper – on each journal's homepage.
If you're interested in authoring a book in this subject area, please visit our Get ready to publish a book page where you'll find contact details for individual publishers.
If you want to speak to one of the team about publishing your work, please fill in this form and one of the team will get back to you.