You can publish an open access article in this journal
Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship, Emanuel University of Oradea, Romania
Associate Professor of IT, Emanuel University of Oradea, Romania
- Sebastian Vaduva
Editorial Advisory Board
Professor of Management, Eminent Scholar of Business, University of North Alabama, USA
Mockler-Phillips Professor of Workplace Theology and Business Ethics, USA
International Business Professor at Kennesaw State University, USA
Dr. of Organizational Leadership, Huntington University, US - USA
Dan - Christian
Marketing Professor, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Dean of Liberal Arts, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Austin Community College, USA
Executive Director of JEET, Emanuel University of Oradea, Romania
Senior Lecturer, School of Computing, Ulster University, Ireland, UK
David M. French Distinguished Professor of Strategy, Innovation and Public Policy School of Management University of Michigan-Flint, USA
Bridgestone Chair of International Marketing & Associate Dean of Graduate and International Programs, Kent State University, USA
Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Head of Business Department at Swansea University, Wales, UK
Department Chair of Entrepreneurship, Baylor University, Texas, USA
Professor of Management and Information Systems, Seattle Pacific University, USA
Professor of Engineering and Management, Faculty of Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management Department, "Lucian Blaga" University of Sibiu, Romania
Director Strategis Consulting Limited, Chairman The Fraser Peckham Trust, UK
Professor of Management and Information Systems, Seattle Pacific University, USA
Head of Institute of Environmental Management and Associate Professor, University of Miskolc, Hungary
Chairman of BAM Global, Sweden
Dean at Whitworth University School of Business, USA
Lecturer, McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, USA
- John A. Parnell
- Chris Tutill
Journal Editorial Office (For queries related to pre-acceptance)
- Priyadharshani Reddy
Supplier Project Manager (For queries related to post-acceptance)
- Vinayak Krishna Salunke
Professor of Finance at University of Oradea, Romania
Professor Emeritus, UNESCO Department for Business Administration, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Lecturer on Economics, Emanuel University of Oradea, Romania
Professor of Entrepreneurship at Dunarea de Jos University in Galat, Romania
Associate Professor of Marketing, Emanuel University of Oradea, Romania
Professor of Accounting, Audit and Control at Babeş-Bolyai University, Romania
Associate Professor of Computer Science, Wheaton College, USA
Professor of Christian Thought and History, Spring Arbor University, USA
- Daniel Badulescu
This journal is included in the following abstract and indexing services:
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Summons (ProQuest)
The Journal of Ethics in Entrepreneurship and Technology is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes works which investigate the underlying principles of entrepreneurship in the digital era with an applied ethical perspective that seeks to answer both the technological challenges and developing world realities.
This journal is open access
Aims and scope
The aims and scope of the Journal of Ethics in Entrepreneurship and Technology (JEET) are the analyses, discussion and dissemination of ethical issues in entrepreneurship and technology in both developed and developing parts of the world. We aim to understand the context of technology and entrepreneurship along with local challenges, cultures and traditions.
We invite thoughtful consideration on public policy, public administration, cognitive science, social and anthropological studies in technology, mass-communication, and legal studies. In addition, the journal features research that deals with the history of ideas and provides intellectual resources for moral reflection on entrepreneurship and technology.
JEET is open to a wide range of research methodologies including trend analytics, case studies, surveys, experiments, literature reviews, design and critical thinking and both theoretical and methodological papers.
The topics covered but not limited to are:
- Ethics and technology assessment
- Information systems
- Data Science
- Data Privacy and Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous Reasoning
- Big Data Analytics
- Organizational Culture
- Entrepreneurial Environment and Cross-Cultural Management
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Technological Advances Whilst Avoiding the Social and Ethical Risks
- Ethical and Social Impacts of Technology
- Social Media Analysis
- Ethics of Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Behavioural Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction.
All articles are published Open Access, so are made freely available at no charge to the author.
JEET is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of Cityside Education, who owns the title. JEET is published under a platinum OA arrangement, in that all charges for publishing an OA article in the Journal are funded by Cityside Education. Therefore, there is no charge to the author.
These are the latest articles published in this journal (Last updated: May 2023)
Top downloaded articles
These are the most downloaded articles over the last 12 months for this journal (Last updated: May 2023)
These are the top cited articles for this journal, from the last 12 months according to Crossref (Last updated: May 2023)
Transparency statement for Journal of Ethics, Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Journal Ownership: Journal of Ethics, Entrepreneurship and Technology is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of the Cityside Education, Bihor.
- Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the Cityside Education, Bihor. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
- Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage. Queries may also be directed to Emerald’s Publishing team as follows: Chris Tutill – [email protected]
- Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
- Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Cityside Education, Bihor. There are currently no Article Processing Charges to the author(s).
- Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
- Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
- Frequency: The journal currently publishes 2 issues per annum
- Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on EmeraldInsight.com - http://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/jeet under a CCBY 4.0 licence (please see section 5).
- Revenue sources: The journal is published under a platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Cityside Education, Bihor.
- Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising
- Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
- Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by the Cityside Education, Bihor unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was updated by Chris Tutill (Emerald Publishing) on 16th Feb 2020.