You can publish an open access article in this journal
The IIMBG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation (IJSBI) is a journal from the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya which is founded with the objective of providing relevant policy/research/societal implications on Business Innovations and Business Management which includes economics and finance, marketing, human resource, organizational behavior, IT, operation, data analytics, entrepreneurship. Journal also welcomes papers in the area of mindfulness, happiness, and sustainability on business and mankind. Specifically, IJSBI will publish papers in all areas of management which have implications for Business Innovations and Business Management practices by developing new theories and/or models and or utilizing new econometric methods.
This journal is open access
Aims and scope
IJSBI aims to publish rigorous theoretical, methodological, or empirical research associated with the areas of society, business, economics, entrepreneurship, energy and environmental economics or management, including strategy, finance, management, marketing, organisation, human resources, operations, corporate governance, and tourism. The journal aims to attract original knowledge based on academic rigour and of relevance for academics, researchers, professionals, and/or public decision-makers. The journal does not compromise with the originality, quality of the paper and publications ethics whatsoever being the case.
The title covers but is not limited to:
- Mindful organizations, sustainable businesses and processes
- Mindfulness, economic growth, sustainable health care and low-carbon economies
- Supply chain management and circular economies
- Sustainability practices, intellectual property, business strategy and entrepreneurship
- Sustainable economy policies and bottom of the pyramid
- Green production policy and economic growth
- New paradigm in industry 4.0, Marketing 5.0 and Society 5.0
- Green and sustainable (corporate) finance and Sustainable Financing practices through Green Bonds
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) and Mindful investment behaviour
- Big Data Analytics, technology management, and Blockchain in Sustainability
- Metaverse, social media, content, mindful and sustainable marketing
Transparency Statement for IIMBG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation
- Journal Ownership: IIMBG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya
- Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
- Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Contact Information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage here. Queries may also be directed to Emerald as follows: Judy Yeh – [email protected]
- Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY 4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
- Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya. There is currently no Article Processing Charge to the author(s).
- Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
- Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) for advice.
- Frequency: The journal publishes two issues per annum.
- Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on Emerald Insight – http://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/ijsbi under a CC BY 4.0 licence (please see point 5).
- Revenue sources: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya.
- Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising.
- Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes, including Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
- Originality: Any manuscript you submit to this journal should be original. That means it should not have been published before in its current or similar form. Exceptions to this rule are outlined in our pre-print and conference paper policies.
If any substantial element of your paper has been previously published, you need to declare this to the journal editor upon submission. Please note, the journal editor may use Crossref Similarity Check to check on the originality of submissions received. For further information on originality, please see our editorial policy & originality guidelines.
- Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was prepared by Judy Yeh at Emerald Publishing on 3rd January 2023.