IIMBG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation - Open Call for Papers
The IIMBG Journal of Sustainable Business and Innovation (IJSBI) is a brand-new open access journal published by the Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya, which is founded with the objective of providing relevant policy, research, and societal contributions to business innovations and management.
IJSBI is seeking papers on all areas of business management, including but not limited to:
- Mindful organizations, sustainable businesses, and processes
- Mindfulness, economic growth, sustainable health care and low-carbon economies
- Supply chain management and circular economies
- Sustainability practices, intellectual property, business strategy and entrepreneurship
- Sustainable economy policies and bottom of the pyramid
- Green production policy and economic growth
- New paradigm in industry 4.0, Marketing 5.0 and Society 5.0
- Green and sustainable (corporate) finance and Sustainable Financing practices through Green Bonds
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) and Mindful investment behaviour
- Big Data Analytics, technology management, and Blockchain in Sustainability
- Metaverse, social media, content, mindful and sustainable marketing
The journal aims to attract original knowledge based on academic rigour and of relevance for academics, researchers, professionals, and/or public decision-makers.
To submit to the journal, please click the following link: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijsbi