You can publish an open access article in this journal
Business Analyst Journal (BAJ) is an academic and research journal of India’s pioneering institution Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, Delhi, India. It is a peer-reviewed open access journal. The authors are NOT required to pay any charges. The entire expense is borne by the institution itself. It was started in the year 1968 and is currently being published twice in a year during the period January – June and July – December. From 2022 onwards, the journal is being published by Emerald and the name of 'Business Analyst' has been modified as 'Business Analyst Journal'. Further, all the issues from 2022 onwards are available here on Emerald Insight (https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/0973-211X) and all the previous issues are available on the portal of Shri Ram College of Commerce at the following link: https://www.srcc.edu/business-analyst
This journal is open access
Aims and scope
Business Analyst Journal (BAJ) is primarily looking to have original research articles that further the knowledge in domain-specific areas of business, management, finance and economics. It publishes research articles relevant to national and international significance.
The journal provides the scope to promote research publications among academicians, researchers, policy makers and practitioners. Authors can employ qualitative, quantitative, experimental, and mixed methods to demonstrate meaningful theoretical contributions to the business field.
Topics covered by Business Analyst Journal include, but not limited to:
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets and institutions
- International finance
- International business
- Organisational behaviour
- Human Resource management
- Business strategy and policy
These are the latest articles published in this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
Top downloaded articles
These are the most downloaded articles over the last 12 months for this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
Transparency Statement for Business Analyst Journal
1. Journal Ownership: Business Analyst Journal is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of the Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi.
2. Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
3. Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
4. Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage here. Queries may also be directed to Emerald Publishing Services team as follows:
Serena Tsai: Publishing Services Manager – [email protected]
5. Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
6. Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. There are currently no Article Processing Charges to the author(s).
7. Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
8. Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
9. Frequency: The journal publishes two issues per annum
10. Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on EmeraldInsight.com - Business Analyst Journal | Emerald Insight under a CCBY 4.0 licence (please see section 5).
11. Revenue sources: The journal is published under a platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi.
12. Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising
13. Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
14. Originality: Any manuscript you submit to this journal should be original. That means it should not have been published before in its current, or similar, form. Exceptions to this rule are outlined in our pre-print and conference paper policies. If any substantial element of your paper has been previously published, you need to declare this to the journal editor upon submission. Please note, the journal editor may use Crossref Similarity Check to check on the originality of submissions received. For further information on originality, please see our editorial policy & originality guidelines.
15. Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by the Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was prepared by Serena Tsai (Emerald Publishing Services) on 26 October 2023.
This journal supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals
As a leading social science publisher, we're passionate about leading change, and align everything we do with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our core area of focus is interdisciplinary research aligned with the SDGs, with four key goals in mind – Fairer society, Healthier lives, Responsible management, and Quality education for all – all of which are about creating real-world impact, at a time when it's needed most.