You can publish an open access article in this journal
Modern Supply Chain Research and Applications is an international peer-reviewed and open access journal publishing research on all areas of supply chain management, including Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain Management. MSCRA is published in association with China Fortune Press.
Modern Supply Chain Research and Applications aims to publish original and practical articles in the field of logistics and supply chain management. Articles must make a strong contribution to the theory of logistics and supply chain management or have broad application in the logistics industry. The journal considers papers with a particular emphasis on supply chain statistics and research review, supply chain analytics research, and case-based supply chain research.
Contributions can include new mathematical models/ algorithms/ simulation, empirical analysis of a theory, modelling real-world problems in favour of real data, and company case studies which can enrich the study of supply chain management. The journal covers all areas of logistics and supply chain management including, but not limited to:
• Macro policy analysis in supply chains
• Mathematical Statistics for policy analysis in supply chains
• Green supply chains and sustainable supply chains
• Supply chain channel management
• Supply chain quality management
• Supply chain inventory management
• Supply chain and information management
• Supply chain design and network structure
• Supply chain risk management
MSCRA will publish 4 issues per annum.
All articles published in MSCRA are published Open Access under a CC BY 4.0 licence.
MSCRA is published by Emerald Group Publishing on behalf of China Fortune Press. MSCRA is owned by China Fortune Press. MSCRA is published under a platinum OA arrangement, in that all charges for publishing an OA article in MSCRA are funded by the China Fortune Press. There is no charge to the author.
University of Science and Technology of China - People's Republic of China
- Professor Yugang Yu
Anhui University, China
- Xiaoping Xu
Journal Assistant of CFP
China Fortune Press
- Sun Boyang
- Doug Medland
- Emma Leverton
Imperial college London, United Kingdom
University of Nebraska–Lincoln, United States
La Trobe University, Australia
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Santa Clara University, United States
Pennsylvania State University, United States
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Peking University - China
Montpellier Business School - France
Nottingham University Business School, University of Nottingham - People's Republic of China
New York University Abu Dhabi, United States
University of Beira Interior, Portugal
University of Southern Denmark - Denmark
University of Massachusetts - USA
Shanghai Second Polytechnic University - China
Beijing Jiaotong University - China
Tianjin University - People's Republic of China
Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies, Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
University of Maribor, Slovenia
Tianjin University, China
Shenzhen University, China
Iowa State University, United States
University of Technology Sydney - Australia
Universidad de Talca, Chile
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - USA
University of Kassel - Germany
Nanjing University, China
Liverpool University Management School, United Kingdom
University of Sussex - UK
Beihang University, China
Fudan University, China
Tianjin University, China
Shanghai University, China
University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
Zhejiang University, China
- Panagiotis Angeloudis
Editorial Advisory Board
This journal is abstracted and indexed by:
- Cabell's Directories
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- ISSN Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD)
- Summons (ProQuest)
- Journal Ownership: Modern Supply Chain Research and Applications is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of China Fortune Press.
- Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by China Fortune Press. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
- Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage here . Queries may also be directed to Emerald’s Publishing team as follows: Julie Lin: Publisher of Open Access Publishing – [email protected]
- Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
- Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by China Fortune Press There are currently no Article Processing Charges to the author(s).
- Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
- Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
- Frequency: The journal publishes four issue per annum.
- Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on EmeraldInsight.com - http://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/maem under a CCBY 4.0 licence (please see section 5).
- Revenue sources: The journal is published under a platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by China Fortune Press.
- Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising.
- Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
- Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by China Fortune Press unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was prepared by Julie Lin (Emerald Publishing) on 9th October 2018.