Human Resource Management International Digest scans through the best 400 management journals in the world and distills the most topical human resource management issues and relevant implications for HR personnel out of the cutting-edge research.
Aims and scope
This journal only publishes commissioned content, please do not submit speculative manuscripts.
Human Resource Management International Digest (HRMID) is an essential information resource for today's human resource managers. As a unique service, we scan through the best 400 management journals in the world and distil the most topical human resource management issues and relevant implications for HR personnel out of cutting-edge research. We regularly present case studies of the implementation of human resource strategies in organizations of varying sizes, ranging from SMEs to multinational corporations
All articles are presented in an easy-to-digest format for human resource managers and researchers to gain a quick insight into the main issues affecting organizations today.
Human resource management literature is enjoying a boom period. It isn't feasible for interested parties to read every journal and article specializing in important aspects of the subject. So HRMID offers concise and readable reviews and case studies based on the most up-to-date research conducted by leading HR thinkers.
The journal's quality content will help HR managers define and manage human resource strategies within organizations.
- Keep abreast of new thinking, trends and developments in HRM
- Save valuable management time by accessing the best management research through easy-to-digest reviews
- Be up to speed and in a position to implement important concepts quickly
- Track the success or failure of HR strategies undertaken by other companies of varying sizes and in different business sectors
- Read the current ideas from some of the best HR thinkers today
- Keep up to date with employment legislation
- Developing HRM strategies
- Employment law
- Managing employees in mergers and acquisitions
- Recruitment policies
- Employee retention strategies
- Managing employees during times of change
- Promoting leadership and succession planning
- Employee development strategies
These are the latest articles published in this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
Top downloaded articles
These are the most downloaded articles over the last 12 months for this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
This journal is aligned with our responsible management goal
We aim to champion researchers, practitioners, policymakers and organisations who share our goals of contributing to a more ethical, responsible and sustainable way of working.