Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development
The Journal of Small Business & Enterprise Development is a major international research journal dedicated to the formulation, development, implementation and evaluation of enterprise policy.
The objectives of this journal are as follows:
- On an international basis, to provide a bridge between theory and practice of small business and enterprise development.
- To disseminate the results and findings of high quality research and best practice.
- To assist and inform those responsible for the management of SMEs.
- To guide the formulation, development, implementation and evaluation of enterprise policy.
Theoretical research articles and evidence-based case studies seek to explore best practice, investigate strategies for growth, and to assist and inform those responsible for the management of SMEs. Papers accepted for publication are double-blind refereed to ensure academic integrity.
Contributors are encouraged to identify issues and questions raised by their work and to develop the practical and research implications for those involved in the field of small business and enterprise development.
- Research in SMEs, entrepreneurship and family-run businesses
- Case studies on real-life small business experiences
- Small Business growth and successful enterprises
- Practical advice from small business advisors
- Recruitment, training and development for SMEs
- Performance measurement and business improvement
- Government initiatives and enterprise policy
- SME financing and venture capital.
By encouraging debate on the key issues facing SMEs, the journal offers detailed analysis and critical assessment of current best practice, discusses the implications of latest research findings and explores opportunities to break down the barriers that restrict the growth of SMEs.
Aims to enhance performance of enterprises and small businesses through detailed investigation and empirical analysis of the latest advances in entrepreneurship and SMEs.
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater - USA
- Jeff Vanevenhoven
- Bin Walters
Journal Editorial Office (For queries related to pre-acceptance)
- Ganesh Dange
Supplier Project Manager (For queries related to post-acceptance)
- Shibu Bartholomeo
Editorial Advisory Board
Kuwait University - Kuwait
University of Pittsburgh - USA
University of Plymouth Colleges - UK
Rider University, Lawrenceville - USA
Lancaster University - UK
Bentley College, Waltham, MA - USA
McGill University, Montreal - Canada
Vienna University of Economics & Business - Austria
Durham University - UK
University of Surrey - UK
Professor Emeritus, Open University - UK
McMaster University - Canada
The British University in Egypt - Egypt
Temple University, Philadelphia - USA
Massey University, Wellington - New Zealand
University of Huddersfield - UK
University of Ulster - UK
Josip Juraj Strassayer University - Croatia
Turku School of Economics and Business Administration - Finland
De Montfort University and Monder Ram-Aston University - UK
Mudra Institute Of Communications - India
Small Business Research Centre, Kingston University Business School - UK
The George Washington University, Washington - USA
University of Cambridge - UK
University of Westminister, London - UK
University of Sussex - UK
Leeds Beckett University - UK
Erasmus University Rotterdam - Netherlands
University of Durham - UK
- Abdullah Al-Owaihan
Emerald Management Reviews
Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
CiteScore Tracker 2020