Corporate Digital Responsibility: Understanding and Mitigating the Challenges of AI, Algorithms and Intelligent Automation
The topic of Corporate Digital Responsibility: Understanding and Mitigating the Challenges of AI, Algorithms and Intelligent Automation is relevant for several reasons. Firstly, with the increasing reliance on AI and automation in various industries and sectors, it is crucial to understand and address the ethical and social implications of these technologies. Secondly, there are growing concerns over potential biases and discrimination in AI systems, which can have significant impact on various aspects of society. Additionally, the impact of AI and automation on employment and job market is an important issue to consider.
There is also a need for accountability and transparency in AI and algorithmic systems, especially given the increasing influence of these technologies on various aspects of life. The legal and regulatory landscape for AI is also evolving, and it is important for corporations to understand the responsibilities and obligations in this area. Furthermore, corporations have a responsibility to ensure responsible and sustainable use of AI, and corporate digital responsibility plays a crucial role in building trust in AI and automation.
There is a need for the topic of Corporate Digital Responsibility:
- Understanding and Mitigating the Challenges of AI,
- Algorithms and Intelligent Automation due to the rapid development and increasing adoption of AI,
- Automation in various industries and sectors.
These technologies have the potential to transform the way we live and work, but they also raise important ethical, social, and economic questions. As AI and automation become increasingly influential in our lives, it is essential that corporations understand and address the challenges associated with these technologies. The lack of transparency and accountability in AI systems, the potential for biases and discrimination, and the impact of AI on employment and job market are some of the key issues that need to be addressed. The importance of corporate digital responsibility in ensuring responsible and sustainable use of AI cannot be overstated, and it is crucial for corporations to understand their role and responsibilities in this area. This makes the topic of Corporate Digital Responsibility: Understanding and Mitigating the Challenges of AI, Algorithms and Intelligent Automation a timely and important one that deserves special attention.
List of topic areas:
- How can Companies effectively assess and manage the social, environmental, and economic impacts of their digital technologies and practices?
- How can we ensure that the benefits of digital technologies are distributed fairly and equitably across different groups and societies?
- What are the consequences of failing to address CDR, and how to manage the risks?
- How to integrate CDR into corporate decision-making processes and effectively communicate to stakeholders?
- What role can governments, civil society organizations, and other stakeholders play in promoting and enforcing CDR?
National University of Singapore, Singapore [email protected]
RWTH Aachen University Germany [email protected]
University of Massachusetts Boston [email protected]
Submissions are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts. Registration and access are available on the journal’s ScholarOne page. Click Here to Submit!
Author guidelines must be strictly followed. Please click here!
Authors should select (from the drop-down menu) the special issue title at the appropriate step in the submission process, i.e. in response to ““Please select the issue you are submitting to”.
Submitted articles must not have been previously published, nor should they be under consideration for publication anywhere else, while under review for this journal.
Opening date: 01/08/2023
Closing date: 31/04/2024