You can publish an open access article in this journal
IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies is an academic, peer reviewed journal publishing research on all aspects of management. Published open access by Emerald on behalf of the Indian Institute of Management Ranchi.
This journal is open access
Aims and scope
The IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies is a bi-annual international journal for publishing the finest peer-reviewed, original research in all fields of management and the related areas such as economics and psychology. Critical review articles and application-oriented cases are also welcome. Manuscripts with originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, sound research methodology and industry-relevant conclusions are strongly encouraged for submission to this journal. As the management area is continuously evolving, this journal provides a forum for the discussion on present condition, opportunities, challenges and issues concerning the management-related fields
The IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies is aimed not only at students, researchers and practitioners, but also at anyone concerned with the management-related issues.
The main themes include but are not limited to general management, strategic management, marketing, advertising, human resources management, organizational studies, information management, industrial management, entrepreneurship and innovation, small and family business management, financial management, accounting, operations management, managing global and international business, managing supply chain, managing e-business practices, social media etc.
IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for peer review, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess their suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rest with the journal editor.
All articles published in IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies are published Open Access under a CC BY 4.0 licence. For further information on licencing please see the author guidelines.
Publishing Services Partnership
IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies is published by Emerald Group Publishing on behalf of Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, who owns the title. IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies is published under a platinum OA arrangement, in that all charges for publishing an OA article in the Journal are funded by Indian Institute of Management Ranchi. Therefore, there is no charge to the author.
These are the latest articles published in this journal (Last updated: January 2024)
Top downloaded articles
These are the most downloaded articles over the last 12 months for this journal (Last updated: January 2024)
These are the top cited articles for this journal, from the last 12 months according to Crossref (Last updated: January 2024)
This journal is aligned with our responsible management goal
We aim to champion researchers, practitioners, policymakers and organisations who share our goals of contributing to a more ethical, responsible and sustainable way of working.
- Journal Ownership: IIM Ranchi Journal of Management Studies is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of the Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIMR).
- Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the IIMR. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
- Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
- Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on this page. Queries may also be directed to Emerald’s Publishing team as follows:
Chris Tutill: Publisher – [email protected]
- Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
- Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the IIMR. There are currently no Article Processing Charges to the author(s).
- Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
- Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
- Frequency: The journal publishes two issues per annum
- Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on EmeraldInsight.com - http://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/aea under a CCBY 4.0 licence (please see section 5).
- Revenue sources: The journal is published under a platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the IIMR.
- Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising
- Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
- Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by the IIMR unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was prepared by Chris Tutill (Emerald Publishing) May 2021.