Call for Papers – The Journal of Educational Administration
About the Journal
Articles published in JEA demonstrate the editors' continuing commitment to theory, empirical research and critical analysis of the field's development. JEA's primary focus is on understanding issues of leadership and management in K-12 schools and school systems.
This broad focus includes studies exploring:
- How leadership is shaped by the cultural and national context of schools
- How leadership effects on teachers and teaching
- Features of the school organization (e.g., culture, climate, health)
- Educational quality and student outcomes
- Human resource processes
- Human resource management in education systems
- Change management
- Administrator and teacher selection and evaluation
- School leader preparation and development
Although the majority of papers published in JEA are based on studies that report empirical data, the journal does not give priority to quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods research. Regardless of the empirical research paradigm, we expect a high standard of reporting the methods of the research. JEA also remains one of the primary international venues for reporting theoretical critiques and systematic reviews of research. This reflects our belief in the role that journals play in supporting the productive synthesis of knowledge.
Submit to the Journal
To submit your research, please visit the journal’s ScholarOne website.
In preparing papers, authors are asked to follow the standard IJCED Author Guidelines, which are available here.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact a member of the JEA Editorial Team:
Professor Chen Schechter
Professor Jayson W. Richardson
Danielle Crow, [email protected]