Call for blog posts on drugs, habits and social policy
As part of Drugs, Habits and Social Policy's mission to explore the health, social and public safety issues associated with drug use and related policy responses, the editors are keen to explore commentaries and viewpoints around social, economic, and political aspects of alcohol and other drugs via a series of blog posts.
Read our current blog posts
- Digitally enabled drug markets: signs of diversification
Teodora Groshkova, Andrew Cunningham, Paul Griffiths, and Roumen Sedefov
- Peter Krykant & UK drug consumption rooms – is their time finally here?
- UN reclassification of cannabis achieves little for patients' rights
- Access to essential medicines in the times of COVID-19: Messages from Mauritius
- A comment on drug policies on the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
Axel Klein and Blaine Stothard