Research in Urban Sociology
Editor: Professor Ray Hutchison
Subject: Sociology and Public Policy (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Research in Urban Sociology (RUS) addresses key themes within urban sociology, including but not limited to: ethnic and minority groups within the city; social network of urban residents; location of retail and industrial activities within the metropolitan complex; suburban lifestyles and the core question of community integration itself.
The series is edited by Professor Ray Hutchison, Chair-Elect of the Community and Urban Sociology Section of the American Sociological Association (CUSS).
Are you researching: Urban Surveillance? Urban Ethnographies? Migration and Cities? Urban Peripheries? Urban Regeneration and Gentrification? Social Exclusion? Contested Cities?
We'd like to hear from you. Submit your volume proposal to: [email protected]
Papers published in RUS are peer-reviewed. For more details about Emerald's approach to Publication Ethics; please refer to the company guidelines.
For the latest news, publication alerts and debates. Follow us on Twitter: Follow @EmeraldSoc
This book series is abstracted and indexed by:
Publishing Options from the American Sociological Association, Scopus, SocINDEX, and Sociological Abstracts
Urban Megaprojects: A Worldwide View, Volume 13
Urban Areas and Global Climate Change, Volume 12
Editorial Contact Details
University of Wisconsin Green Bay
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Public Spaces Times of Crisis and Change, Volume 15
- From Sustainable to Resilient Cities: Global Concerns and Urban Efforts, Volume 14
- Urban Megaprojects: A Worldwide View, Volume 13
- Urban Areas and Global Climate Change, Volume 12
- Everyday Life in the Segmented City, Volume 11
- Suburbanization in Global Society, Volume 10
- Gender in an Urban World, Volume 9
- Ethnic Landscapes in an Urban World, Volume 8
- Race and Ethnicity in New York City, Volume 7
- Critical Perspectives on Urban Redevelopment, Volume 6
- Constructions of Urban Space, Volume 5
- New Directions in Urban Sociology, Volume 4
- Urban Sociology in Transition, Volume 3