Advances in Motivation and Achievement
Editor: Stuart Karabenick and Timothy C. Urdan
Subject: Education (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection
Aims and Scope
Advances in Motivation and Achievement, as the premier series in its field, explores current issues at the cutting edge of motivational science and reflects the richness and variety that exists across achievement and motivation research today. It brings together researchers in motivation from around the world to address new directions in measures and methods for motivational research.
This established book series is designed to reflect current research and theory concerned with motivation and achievement in work, school and play. Each volume focuses on a particular issue or theme and the series has a special goal of bringing the best in social science to bear on socially significant problems.
Volume 16, The Decade Ahead, takes stock of the current state of knowledge in several areas of motivation research and looks forward to the most likely and promising avenues for research in the coming decade. The chapters, from a mix of both new and veteran researchers, summarize the current state of the research in a particular area of motivation and then offer informed speculation about where the research will go in the coming decade.
Editorial contact details
Timothy C. Urdan
Santa Clara University
University of Michigan
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Recent Developments in Neuroscience Research on Human Motivation, Volume 19
- Motivational Interventions, Volume 18
- Transitions Across Schools and Cultures, Volume 17
- The Decade Ahead: Applications and Contexts of Motivation and Achievement (V16B), Volume 16
- The Decade Ahead: Theoretical Perspetives on Motivation and Achievement (V16A), Volume 16
- Social Psychological Perspectives, Volume 15
- Motivation and Religion, Volume 14
- Motivating Students, Improving Schools The Legacy of Carol Midgley, Volume 13
- New Directions in Measures and Methods, Volume 12
- The Role of Context: Contextual Influences on Motivation, Volume 11
- Advances in Motivation and Achievement, Volume 10
- Advances in Motivation and Achievement, Volume 9