Setting up content alerts on Emerald Insight
Follow these simple steps to stay connected to the latest research:
- Login or register for a user profile on Emerald Insight. A user profile area allows you to set up content alerts and save searches.
- Browse all journals and book series until you find a title you want set up an alert for.
Accounting, Finance & Economics
Business, Management & Strategy
Climate Change and the Environment
Education and Research Methods
HR, Learning and Organization Studies
Health & Social Care Management
Information and Knowledge Management
Library and Information Studies
Marketing and PR
Operations, Logistics & Quality
Property Management & Built Environment
Sociology, Criminology and Public Policy
Tourism and Hospitality
- If Content Alerts are available for your selected title, you will see the 'Subscribe to Content Alerts' button at the top of the page:
Click on the button to set up Content Alerts:
- To unsubscribe from Content Alerts, click the ‘Unsubscribe from Content Alerts button’.
- After you have set up Content Alerts, you will receive an email when new content is published for your chosen title(s).
- You can review and manage your Content Alert preferences within your Emerald Insight profile. You will see a full list of titles you have selected for Content Alerts, with options to unsubscribe next to each of them.
User profiles: support & guidance
Step-by-step guidance on creating profiles and setting up content alerts.