About the journal
On the Horizon (OTH) is a strategic planning resource for decision makers in the public and private sector and, in particular, education policy makers, administrators, practitioners, and researchers in post-secondary and lifelong learning worldwide.
The journal focuses on the increasingly complex intersection of forces that are impinging on education and learning and to which educators, human resource professionals and all committed to human potential must respond.
Submit to the journal
On The Horizon welcomes submissions and areas of interest include:
- The changing needs of an increasingly global society
- The economics and business of education delivery
- Changing policies and practices affecting curriculum content
- Certification and intellectual property
- Rules and regulations governing institutions
To find out more about this journal follow this link: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/oth
To submit to this journal follow this link: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/oth
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Editor or Publisher below:
John Marovec (Editor)
Sanna Zahoor (Publisher)