On The Horizon – Call for Papers
About the journal
On the Horizon (OTH) is a strategic planning resource for decision makers in the public and private sector and, in particular, education policy makers, administrators, practitioners, and researchers in post-secondary and lifelong learning worldwide.
The journal focuses on the increasingly complex intersection of forces that are impinging on education and learning and to which educators, human resource professionals and all committed to human potential must respond.
Submit to the journal
On The Horizon welcomes submissions and areas of interest include:
- Intersections of futures research and foresight with human development
- The transformative effects of technology on education and learning organizations
- The impact of changing social, economic, environmental, and cultural needs of society on learning systems
- Changing economics, policies, and practices affecting teaching and learning
- New approaches to developing human capacities, including informal, non-formal, and self-directed approaches
To find out more about this journal follow this link: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/oth
To submit to this journal follow this link: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/oth
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Editor or Publisher below:
John Moravec (Editor)
Danielle Crow (Publisher)