The Editorial Board of the Journal of Work-Applied Management https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/jwam is looking for an Associate Editor with the specific remit of promoting JWAM through Social Media. This is an honorary post without payment but is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic journal and editorial team.
We are seeking a colleague from within the sector who is able to:
- Engage with current debates in work-based learning and action-learning on social media
- Keep JWAM’s social media content current and consistent
- Post calls for papers in general and special issues of JWAM
- Promote JWAM aims and values on social media
- Promote JWAM articles and authors on social media
- Promote any relevant workshops, seminars and conferences
- Develop and implement a social media strategy, including, increasing followers and agreeing with Editorial Board specific campaigns
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV along with a paragraph as to why you are suitable for the post to Dr Sonja Rewhorn by Friday the 7th May 2021.
For more information or to discuss the role, please contact Dr Sonja Rewhorn, [email protected] (Editorial Assistant).