The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) is seeking applications from members interested in serving on COPE Council. The candidate, or the organisation they represent, must have been a member of COPE for at least 1 year. The closing date for applications is Friday 23 July 2021.
COPE particularly welcomes applications:
- from China, South America, and South Asia
- with a background and experience in the arts and humanities, computer science, or technology-based disciplines
About COPE Council Member
- The member will help manage the operational activities of COPE and other general Council tasks
- In addition to attendance at meetings, the work can amount to about 2-3 hours per week
- The member will serve for 3 years, with the possibility to stand for election for an additional 3 years
- These are voluntary unpaid positions
For further details and applications, please see HERE.