The International Journal of Crowd Science Welcomes Submissions
IJCS news piece
Submit to the International Journal of Crowd Science
The open access International Journal of Crowd Science, published on behalf of the National Engineering Laboratory for E-Commerce Technologies at Tsinghua University, would like to invite you to submit your research around the emerging and fast growing area of crowd science in all its forms and across disciplines.
To get an idea of the quality of the content, please see the short selection of papers below:
- Transaction credit in the unstructured crowd transaction network
- A survey on VV&A of large-scale simulations
- Dynamic prediction of cardiovascular disease using improved LSTM
- Literature review on collective intelligence: A crowd science perspective
- A reflective memory based framework for crowd network simulations
- Crowd science and engineering: concept and research framework
- Complex crowdsourcing task allocation strategies employing supervised and reinforcement learning
Articles can be submitted at any time. The journal is open access so the content can be accessed freely, allowing wider visibility of the research published. In addition, there is no submission or publication cost for the author.
I hope you will consider the journal for your current and future research.