Industrial and Commercial Training aims to provide those involved in training and development, organization development and human resource development access to evidence-based studies for the purpose of improving practice that benefits individuals, organizations, communities and society.
Reviews are performed on the ScholarOne Manuscripts submissions platform; it is easy to create an account here. When creating your profile, it is important to add in your areas of expertise to ensure you are invited to review appropriate manuscripts.
If you are unable to review the manuscript you are sent, we value recommendations for suitable alternative individuals who may be eligible to review if you must decline the invitation.
The editor is particularly interested to hear from researchers in training and development, organization development and human resource development. Applicants should:
- hold a doctoral degree, a university lecturer or research position, and/or possess relevant professional work experience in a subject-aligned organisation;
- have published at least three academic papers in peer-reviewed journals or presented and published conference papers and practitioner-oriented articles in leading professional magazines; and
- have excellent command of English language with verbal and written fluency.
1. Reviewers may be requested to review manuscripts up to three times per year.
2. Reviewers should return their reviews within 30 days.
3. Reviewers should provide complete and detailed comments on submitted papers.
4. Reviewers must not distribute any manuscripts reviewed or disclose information from the reviewed manuscripts.
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer for ICT, please contact the Editors Dr Siham Lekchiri ([email protected]) and Dr Adriano Solidoro ([email protected]) providing information about your research interests and specialisms.
As a thank you for your contributions to the journal, you are entitled to free personal access to up 40 Emerald journal articles (excluding backfiles) on Emerald Insight. This access is valid for a 90-day period from when you receive your access notification. This is just one of the many benefits of becoming a reviewer – more details about Emerald reviewer benefits are available here.