Digitalization of Corporate Communications: New Challenges and New Paradigms in a Post-COVID World
Call for papers for: Corporate Communications
Guest Editors: Luis M. Romero-Rodríguez & Bárbara Castillo-Abdul
This special issue aims to address studies on the changes in the dynamics and mechanics of corporate communication due to digitalization processes. In this sense, we welcome empirical research, theoretical studies, and case analysis exploring emerging phenomena in the digital ecosystem and their impact on internal relationships, B2C communication, communication effectiveness, and intangible assets of the organization (image, reputation, transparency, responsiveness) and emotional responses of stakeholders.
We welcome submissions to this special issue. Topics covered include (but are not limited to):
- Changes in internal communication due to digitalization processes.
- Emotional, psychological, and managerial effects of the digitalization of internal communication.
- Effectiveness and efficiency of digital internal communication channels.
- B2C dynamics, Digital Customer Relationship Management, and crisis communication management in the digital ecosystem.
- Digital communication and digital advertising of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Digital corporate brand management.
- Challenges of digital advertising and branded content.
Deadline and Submission Details
The submission window opens on 3rd February 2022.
The submission deadline for all papers is 3rd April 2022.
To submit your research, please visit: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ccij
To view the author guidelines for this journal, please visit: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ccij?id=CCIJ#author-guidelines
Contact the Guest Editor:
Luis M. Romero-Rodríguez
Rey Juan Carlos University (Madrid, Spain)