Journal of European Real Estate Research – Open Call for Papers and Special Issue Proposals
The Journal of European Real Estate Research (JERER), launched in 2008, is published in partnership with the European Real Estate Society, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and advancing the field of real estate research and education throughout Europe.
The journal seeks to publish articles of intellectual rigour with a theoretical and practical relevance to the real estate profession in Europe, address subjects of major interest and practical importance to the real estate profession; improve property appraisal, finance and investment skills by promoting awareness of cross border applications and related concepts and their implications to indigenous markets; assist the property professional to understand the differences between the various real estate markets across Europe; and provide a cumulative source of reference material.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
• European Real Estate
• Property Investment (direct and indirect)
• Real Estate Portfolio Diversification
• Listed Property Vehicles, Financial Derivatives and REITS
• Cross Border Real Estate Investment
• Real Estate Valuation
• Corporate Real Estate
• Real Estate Finance and Mortgage market
• Real Estate Development, Sustainability and Regeneration
• Energy Efficiency and Real Estate
• Housing and Residential Markets
• Macroeconomics and Real Estate
• House Price Analysis and Indices
• Real Estate Market Analysis
Submit to the journal
To submit your research, please visit the journal’s ScholarOne website.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the JERER Editor:
University of Alicante - Spain
Special issue proposals
We are also seeking special issue proposals. If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please contact Clare Lehane ([email protected]) for a special issue proposal form.