Call for Papers – The 5th Asia Conference on Business and Economic Studies (ACBES 2023)
Greetings from the Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (JABES) and Asia Conference on Business and Economic Studies (ACBES) from University of Economic HCMC, Vietnam.
JABES is an international peer-reviewed journal addressing the development of business and economics, owned by the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), and published under a platinum OA agreement with Emerald. Articles on JABES have been rigorously reviewed to ensure our academic quality before publishing. JABES-E has been indexed in SCOPUS in 2022, ESCI(ISI) in 2021, DOAJ, Google Scholar, ASEAN Citation Index, and ABDC (B-Ranked).
Following the success of ACBES 2018, ACBES 2019, ACBES 2021, and ACBES 2022, and with the aim of providing opportunities for researchers to publicize and discuss their findings besides a number of policy implications for business and economic development, the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City and the Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies, Vietnam, would like to invite all academics and practitioners to participate in The 5th Asia Conference on Business and Economic Studies (ACBES 2023) on August 16 – August 18, 2023.
At the Conference, active and lively discussions are expected among paper presenters and other participants in hybrid form (both online and offline discussions). There will also be intriguing keynote speeches by renowned scholars. ACBES 2023 also offers Special Training Workshop for Ph.D. Students with the presence of Prof. Gabriel S Lee (University of Regensburg, Germany), Prof. Jo Bensemann (Massey University, New Zealand), and Prof. Bryan S Weber (City University of New York, The United States of America). The topics cover Economics Concepts, Management, and Urban Economics as well as the sharing from those editors of JABES and other journals.
ACBES 2023 also welcomes our prestigious partners such as Krirk University, Thailand, and Padjadjaran University, Indonesia. Our conference receives the official support from the Financial Review, published on behalf of the Eastern Finance Association.
We welcome submissions on topics in any area of Business and Economics, although we encourage submissions dealing with questions that originate from Asia or are relevant to Asia today. Submissions on traditional areas of Business and Economics as well as on new topics are welcomed, and we will consider both theoretical systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and empirical research. We will consider any topics in or related to Business and Economics, including but not limited to the following:
- Investment, Trade, and Globalization
- International Finance
- Fiscal Policies and Public Finance
- Agriculture, Poverty, Inequality, and Environmental Economics
- Employment, Income, and Human Resources Development
- Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Auditing
- Development of Economic Sectors and/or Industries
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Regional Policies
- Health Economics
- Banking and Finance
- Economics and Law
- Financial Economics
- Financial Economics of Fintech
- Monetary Economics
- Institutional Economics
- Insurance and Workplace
- Food, Agricultural & Rural Economic
Prof. Dr. Han Woo Park
Yeungnam University, South Korea
Editor-In-Chief of Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia, Quality & Quantity
Prof. Pham Hoang Van (Van Pham)
Baylor University, The United States of America
Prof. Rosalie L. Tung
The Ming & Stella Wong Professor of International Business, Simon Fraser University.
2023-2025 Editor-in-Chief, Journal of International Business Studies
Former President of Academy of Management and Academy of International Business
UEH RESEARCH AWARD
US$200 will be awarded for The Best Paper at the Closing Ceremony.
- June 15, 2023: Submission deadline for papers
- June 30, 2023: Notification of acceptance
- July 15, 2023: The registration deadline
- July 30, 2023: Deadline payment for accepted authors
- August 16 – August 18, 2023: Conference Days
Submission guidelines are available on our official website.
The submission gate is via our self-build-in website only for ACBES 2023.
Please make register your account on the English version website and submit your article for ACBES 2023. The registration fee for ACBES 2023 is as table below
The Early Bird Registration Fee applies to the author who completed payment latest on July 20, 2023
150 USD (3.000.000 VND)
100 USD (2.000.000 VND)
200 USD (4.000.000 VND)
150 USD (3.000.000 VND)
- Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (SCOPUS, ABDC: B, ESCI): Regular Issue
- Financial Review (ABDC: A, ABS: 3, SCOPUS, ESCI): Regular Issue
- International Journal of Finance & Economics (ABDC: B, ABS: 3): Special Issue with the theme "Economic Sanctions and the Global Economy"
- Socio-Economic Review (ABDC: A, ABS: 3): Regular Issue
- Evaluation Review (ABDC: A, SCOPUS, SSCI): Regular Issue
- International Finance (SCOPUS, SSCI): Regular Issue
- International Economics and Economic Policy (ABDC: B, SCOPUS Q2, ESCI): Regular Issue
View further details for publication opportunities.
Please kindly contact us via our official email [email protected] and ACBES website.
ACBES 2023 Committee
Conference Chairman: Prof. Nguyen Trong Hoai
University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies
Email: [email protected]