PSU Research Review: An International Journal
Content: Table of Contents
Information: Journal information | Editorial Team | Author Guidelines
Other: Sample article | Journal News (inc. calls for papers)
Delivered by Emerald Publishing Services
- Call for papers: Conference – Financial Stability and Sustainable Growth in the Middle East and North African (MENA) Economies
- Awards for Excellence - 2018
- Call for papers: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) 2030 and Saudi Vision 2030: Education as a Pathway to Socioeconomic Growth
- Call for papers: Multiscale Innovative Materials and Structures
- Comments on inaugural issue
**The first issue of PSU Research Review: An International Journal published in 2017**
PSU Research Review: An International Journal aims to cultivate and share knowledge and ideas about contemporary research. Drawing on a wide range of theoretical and methodological approaches, the journal particularly produces a rich stream of conceptual and applied research focused on practical developments in various fields.
The quality of the work, the nature of the contribution, and reproducibility of the results are the key determinants in the publication decision. PRR is targeted at academics and practitioners in both public and private sector organizations. The journal promotes the exchange of knowledge, experience and new ideas between researchers and practitioners and encourages a multi-disciplinary approach.
PRR publishes 3 issues per annum.
Issues covered by PSU Research Review: An International Journal include, but are not limited to:
- Business (accounting, finance, marketing, management)
- Computer Science
- Humanities (language and translation)
Key journal audiences
- Government and public sector institutions
- Faculties in Higher Education Institutions
- Students in Higher Education Institutions
PRR operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for peer review, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess its suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rest with the journal editor.
All articles published in PRR are published Open Access under a CCBY 4.0 licence. For further information on licencing please see the author guidelines.
Publishing Services partnership
PRR is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of Prince Sultan University. PRR is owned by Prince Sultan University. PRR is published under a platinum OA arrangement, in that all charges for publishing an OA article in PRR are funded by Prince Sultan University. There is no charge to the author.
You can view the journal's transparency statement here.
This journal is abstracted and indexed by:
- British Library
- EDS (EBSCO)
- Primo/Summons (ProQuest)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- National Agency for the Evaluation of the University and Research Systems, Italy (ANVUR)
- Cabell's Directories
PSU's Literati Winner of the Awards for Excellence 2018 for Outstanding Papers
Volume 1 number 1
Reasons for not changing to activity-based costing: a survey of Irish firms
Martin Quinn, Otman Elafi, Mark Mulgrew
"PSU Research Review offers a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach to a wide array of disciplines ranging from computer science to the humanities. Its works are theoretically informed and empirically rich. Given how narrowly specialized research publications tend to be, it affords a unique opportunity for scientists and intellectuals to engage in cross-fertilization, exposing one another to topics and ideas that may otherwise remain invisible to all but a small group of fellow believers. Such cross-pollination is essential to understanding the complexity of the world. Moreover, as most research originates in the world’s industrialized countries, PSU Research Review testifies to the wealth of knowledge emanating from the developing world."
– Professor Barney Warf, University of Kansas, USA (Editor-in-Chief, Growth and Change)
"It is my pleasure, as a member of the International Editorial Advisory Board of the PSU Research Review, to extend to the community a welcoming invitation to submit original research papers within a broad range of subjects of interest to key journal audiences of the Review. The opportunity is clear, given the aims and scope of the Review that it will seek to serve the research audience of academic to practice and policy communication. The editorial team is dedicated to provide ready and helpful assistance to potential authors in the process of evaluating and publishing high quality research."
– Distinguished Professor Gary John Previts, Case Western Reserve University, USA (Editor-in-Chief, Research in Accounting Regulation)
"PSU Research Review represents a bold new cross disciplinary research journal that spans a wide range of research disciplines. Based in Saudi Arabia, published by the leading journal publisher Emerald, and supported by an international editorial board, it offers a new broad spectrum addition to the global research community's literature."
– Distinguished Professor Lee D. Parker, RMIT University, Australia (Editor-in-Chief, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal)
“PSU Research Review is a new interdisciplinary journal that covers law, humanities, education, engineering, computer science and business. Edited by an impressive team of scholars from Saudi Arabia’s first private university, the journal has potential to publish innovative and distinct academic scholarship of the highest quality.”
– Professor Simon N. M. Young, Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Law, The University of Hong Kong, Parkside Chambers, Hong Kong (Editor-in-Chief, Asia-Pacific Journal on Human Rights and the Law)
View the full list of PSU Research Review's endorsements...
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. More on Emerald's approach is available in our Publication Ethics guidelines.