2012/2013 Emerald/EMRBI Business Research Award for Emerging Researchers
Promoting excellence and innovation in business research
Congratulations to this year's winners
Emerald Group Publishing Limited and the EuroMed Research Business Institute (EMRBI) seek to promote excellence and innovation in business research by sponsoring the 2012/2013 Emerald/EMRBI Business Research Award for Emerging Researchers.
The Award-winning author has been awardede a cash prize of €1,500, a certificate, a winner’s logo to attach to correspondence, and publication in the EuroMed Journal of Business as a full paper.
The winners are:
Dr Tomislav Hernaus and Dr Josip Mikulić
“Work Characteristics and Work Performance: What Goes Hand in Hand?”
To be eligible for the Award, the research must address the environmental opportunities and threats, or marketplace developments and trends, in the European-Mediterranean region. In an effort to promote and reward research from new researchers, the Award is open to any researcher who has undertaken a doctoral degree program in the past 5 years. The paper may be co-authored with a senior faculty member.
The judging panel included the Editor and at least one Editorial Advisory Board member of the EuroMed Journal of Business as well as EMRBI members.
Entries were judged on the following criteria:
- Significance/implications for theory and practice
- Originality and innovation
- Appropriateness and application of the methodology
- Analysis and presentation of the data (if applicable)
- Quality of the literature review.
- The closing date for receipt of applications was 1 July 2013
- Winners were announced at The 6th Annual EuroMed Conference of the EuroMed Academy of Business in September 2013.