Technology and relationships
Our cartoon on 'The Technology of Love' is based on research from our Book Series: Studies in Media and Communications, which reveals the five ways technology can help couples to maintain healthy relationships.
We also have an infographic “The Look of Robot Love”, based on research from Kybernetes, which uncovers the different styles of love displayed when humans interact with robots.
- The evaluation of affection in human-robot interaction
- Our love/hate relationship with meetings: Relating good and bad meeting behaviors to meeting outcomes, engagement, and exhaustion
- A Profile of Later Life Marriages: Comparisons by Gender and Marriage Order
- Love is all around us in the workplace: But how does it affect the romantically involved?
- Your job doesn't love you: Workaholism and the professional woman
- Exploring behavioural branding, brand love and brand co-creation
- We love to hate them! Social media-based anti-brand communities in professional football
- “No Relationships, No Emotions, Just Sex”: Friends with Benefits: Exploring Undergraduates’ Sexual Decision Making in Friends with Benefits Relationships