HR, Learning and Organization Studies Zone - supporting the research community.
Most cited articles
- Daily job crafting and the self-efficacy - performance relationship
Maria Tims, Arnold B. Bakker, Daantje Derks
- Defining perceived employability: A psychological approach
Dorien Vanhercke, Nele De Cuyper, Ellen Peeters, Hans De Witte
- Career studies in search of theory: The rise and rise of concepts
Yehuda Baruch, Nóra Szűcs, Hugh Gunz
- Interviewers' perceptions of impression management in employment interviews
Nicolas Roulin, Adrian Bangerter, Julia Levashina
- Readiness Factors for the Lean Six Sigma Journey in the Higher Education Sector
- Total Interpretive Structural Modeling (TISM) of Strategic Performance Management for Indian Telecom Service Providers
- Interaction despite of diversity: is it possible?
Rosa Caiazza, Tiziana Volpe
- Who benefits from more tasks? Older versus younger workers
Sara Zaniboni, Donald M. Truxillo, Franco Fraccaroli, Elizabeth A. McCune, Marilena Bertolino
- Application of Lean Six Sigma methodology in the registration process of a Hospital
Shreeranga Bhat, E.V. Gijo, N.A. Jnanesh
- Factors influencing employee satisfaction in the police service: The case of Slovenia
Nina Tomaževič, Janko Seljak, Aleksander Aristovnik
If you would like to receive further information about other Emerald products or services, please contact me and I would be happy to assist you with your request.