Business, Management & Strategy Zone - supporting the research community.
Most cited articles
- Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM): An Emerging Tool in Business Research
Joe F. Hair Jr, Marko Sarstedt, Lucas Hopkins, Volker G. Kuppelwieser
- Small Details That Make Big Differences: A Radical Approach to Consumption Experience as a Firm's Differentiating Strategy
Ruth N. Bolton, Anders Gustafsson, Janet McColl-Kennedy, Nancy J. Sirianni, David K. Tse
- How can online store layout design and atmosphere influence consumer shopping intention on a website?
Wann-Yih Wu, Chia-Ling Lee, Chen-Su Fu, Hong-Chun Wang
- Online social networks as an enabler of innovation in organizations
Daniel Palacios-Marqués, José M. Merigó, Pedro Soto-Acosta
- Plausibility and probability in scenario planning
Rafael Ramírez, Cynthia Selin
- Exploring the importance of different supplier selection criteria
Arpan Kumar Kar, Ashis K. Pani
- Accessing resources for service innovation – the critical role of network relationships
Helena Rusanen, Aino Halinen, Elina Jaakkola
- Exploring future research agendas in the field of gender and entrepreneurship
- Knowledge sharing, intellectual capital and firm performance
Zhining Wang, Nianxin Wang, Huigang Liang
- Online repatronage intention: an empirical study among Malaysian experienced online shoppers
Sajad Rezaei, Muslim Amin, Wan Khairuzzaman Wan Ismail
If you would like to receive further information about other Emerald products or services, please contact me and I would be happy to assist you with your request.