Capsule Networks and Autonomous Systems
Special issue call for papers from International Journal of Intelligent Unmanned Systems
In the near future, Capsule Networks will certainly transform the existent intelligent autonomous systems which are utilized in a wide range of industrial and non-industrial domains. From the robots and autonomous systems used in industrial tracking systems, to producing control actions in various applications, it is clear that the safety of such intelligent autonomous systems has become critical in evolving autonomous applications. In this scenario, Capsule Networks provide dedicated control actions to equip the emerging autonomous systems with their innovative three-dimensional human-like perspectives along with an efficient dynamic routing mechanism.
As a new kick-start of Artificial Intelligence technologies, Capsule Networks plays a predominant role in image modeling functions that significantly map the position of autonomous systems. Recently, the new technologies and applications of autonomous systems have push forward the need of research and development resulting in the integration of Capsule Networks framework in intelligent autonomous systems to enrich it with an enhanced robustness and flexibility.
This special issue will bring together academics, researchers, scientists and industrialists to discuss about the latest innovations, technologies and results on enabling capsule networks in intelligent autonomous systems to perform in a safe and robust manner.
Anticipated themes of submissions include:
- Capsule networks for intelligent autonomous systems
- Smart detection techniques and capsule networks
- Capsule implementations related to autonomous systems
- Empirical and experimental studies of capsules in autonomous settings
- Capsule networks to meet emerging autonomous system challenges
- Human-robot interaction and capsule networks
- Capsules to test and evaluate the autonomous system based research
- Capsule Networks and Intelligent perception techniques
- Autonomous systems control using capsule network mechanisms
- Capsule networks for deeper analysis of intelligent autonomous systems
Submission Deadline: 10th August 2019
Dr S. Smys (Lead Guest Editor)
RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore
Dr Joy Iong-Zong Chen
Dr Shahad Mohammadi
Dr Alvaro Rocha
AISTI & University of Coimbra