Education in the conditions of Industry 4.0: management and legal regulation
Special issue call for papers from On The Horizon
Deadline for manuscripts: August 5, 2019
Publication date: November 2019
The key event of the 21st century is transition to Industry 4.0, which envisages usage of cyber-physical systems in industrial production and, in the future, in other spheres of national economy. This opens new opportunities and рerspectives for development of education. Firstly, a need for digital specialist who can work in Industry 4.0 emerged. Secondly, new methods and tools of training became available. Thirdly, the boundaries of the sphere of education, which has to teach humans for formation and development of human intellect and machines for establishment of artificial intelligence, expanded. Thus, the problem of implementation of innovations into the practice of management and legal regulation of the modern system of education for diversification of educational services in the conditions of Industry 4.0 became very important. The topic of management and legal regulation of education is studied in multiple applied works from the practical point of view. However, the issues of management and legal regulation of modernization of education in the conditions of Industry 4.0 are not sufficiently studied – which is the focus in the offered special issue. The aim of the special issue is to study the perspectives of management and legal regulation of the sphere of education in the conditions of 4.0 for accelerating its growth rate and implementing the new opportunities of its development.
Articles considered for this special issue should fall within one of the following categories: fundamental research (i.e., theoretical articles containing authors’ reflections on the topic of the special issue on the basis of international scientific literature) and applied research (articles containing original studies on the basis of new empirical data with application of the modern methods of their processing and analysis, as well as authors’ conclusions and recommendations for practical solution of the current problems on the topic of the special issue). The articles have to reflect the results of recent research on the topic of the special issue and actualize new research problems on the topic of the special issue, as well as call for the representatives of the modern scientific community for solving them and continuing the elaboration of the topic.
This special issue is to discuss and solve the three following issues of modernization of education in the conditions of Industry 4.0: training of digital personnel, educational innovations, and diversification of educational services. That’s why the special issue is divided into three parts, which will contain the articles on the following (but not limited to) topics:
Part 1. Training of digital personnel in the conditions of Industry 4.0
- The institutional mechanism of educational support for formation of Industry 4.0;
- New state standards of education in the conditions of Industry 4.0;
- Legal issues of training of digital personnel in the conditions of Industry 4.0;
- Legal foundations of educational cooperation between universities and companies of Industry 4.0.
Part 2. Educational innovations in the conditions of Industry 4.0
- Innovational educational technologies available in the conditions of Industry 4.0;
- New teaching methods in the conditions of Industry 4.0;
- Management and legal regulation of modernization of regional markets of educational services in the conditions of formation of Industry 4.0.
Part 3. Diversification of educational services in the conditions of Industry 4.0
- Management of investments in education for starting innovational educational services on teaching artificial intelligence;
- Perspectives of development of public-private partnership in education for infrastructural support of Industry 4.0, related to teaching artificial intelligence;
- Organizational and legal issues of teaching artificial intelligence on the basis of modern universities.
Please see the ETPC “Information for Authors” for submission guidelines, including word limits. Deadline for manuscripts: August 5, 2019.
Guest Editor: Prof. Elena G. Popkova