Call for Papers from Journal of Integrated Care *PLUS FREE ACCESS ARTICLES*
Journal call for papers from Journal of Integrated Care
The Journal of Integrated Care (JICA) facilitates the evidence-based integration of health, social care and other community services to the benefit of service users, patients and taxpayers.
JICA publishes accessible, readable, challenging and current papers covering:
• UK and international policy and practice
• The relationship between policy and practice (including ‘central/local’ and ‘bottom up/top down’ perspectives)
• Outcomes and evaluation of practice, performance, quality and efficiency
• Change management
• Adult and children’s services and their interface
• Organizational/workforce development
• Multidisciplinary/interagency approaches and partnership between allied health professions, social work and social care
• The concerns of service users and carers
JICA is vital reading for managers and practitioners responsible for commissioning, planning and providing care services, as well as academics studying or evaluating policy.
We welcome new writers and provide advice and support in preparing papers for publication. Papers are normally subject to double blind peer review, but we also encourage open reviewing where appropriate.
Why should you submit your work to us?
• Wide dissemination, with over 2,000 article downloads every month
• Being indexed in Scopus and ESCI means your work has impact
• Read by academics, practitioners and policy-makers
• Content considers implications for practice and social impact of research
Submissions can be made at the following link: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jica
The journal’s author guidelines can be found here: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=jica
Access these following articles free until 18th October 2017:
Andrea Beacham, (2017) "One Ilfracombe: Piecing together the public sector puzzle using a person-centred, local system approach", Journal of Integrated Care, Vol. 25 Issue: 3, https://doi.org/10.1108/JICA-10-2016-0038
Helen Dickinson, Gemma Carey, (2017) "Managing care integration during the implementation of large-scale reforms: The case of the Australian National Disability Insurance Scheme", Journal of Integrated Care, Vol. 25 Issue: 1, https://doi.org/10.1108/JICA-07-2016-0026
Bob Erens, Gerald Wistow, Sandra Mounier-Jack, Nick Douglas, Tommaso Manacorda, Mary Alison Durand, Nicholas Mays, (2017) "Early findings from the evaluation of the Integrated Care and Support Pioneers in England", Journal of Integrated Care, Vol. 25 Issue: 3, https://doi.org/10.1108/JICA-12-2016-0047
Axel Kaehne, Derek Birrell, Robin Miller, Alison Petch, (2017) "Bringing integration home: Policy on health and social care integration in the four nations of the UK", Journal of Integrated Care, Vol. 25 Issue: 2, https://doi.org/10.1108/JICA-12-2016-0049
For further information, see the journal homepage at http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=jica
Alternatively, contact the Editor-in-Chief, Jon Glasby, at [email protected]