Multicultural Education & Technology Journal
Journal call for papers from Multicultural Education & Technology Journal
The Editor invites submissions to the Multicultural Education & Technology Journal (METJ).
METJ provides an international, peer-reviewed forum to explore the learning technology and multicultural education interface in various educational settings, with a particular focus on the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Attention is also given to secular and non-secular education.
Published quarterly, the journal publishes:
- Original, theoretical and applied articles by leading international scholars, expert consultants and respected practitioners;
- Book reviews summarizing content and assessing relevance of the material to multicultural education and technology.
METJ welcomes papers from all of the major disciplines in education and educational technology studies. Each article is subjected to peer review to ensure the journal is authoritative, accessible and relevant.
- Multicultural education and classroom technologies
- Pedagogy of equity and the role of learning technologies
- Managed learning environments and learning styles
- Multicultural online libraries and digital repositories
- Media and information literacy
- Multilingual literacy and adaptive technologies
- Multicultural education and collaborative digital communication tools
- Advancing the conversation process through mobile technologies
- Open and distance learning through e-learning inter-cultural dialogue
- Adaptive sequencing and learner profiling
- Learning technologies in supporting student retention
- Peer-to-peer technologies for supporting cultures and languages
- Bilingualism and Information Communication Technologies
- Online diagnostics in supporting teaching and learning style
- Impact of e-learning 2.0 on identity
- Web 2.0 and socio-cultural impact on international education
- Web 2.0 and secular/non-secular education
- Impact of Digital Divide on inter-cultural education.
Alternatively, please see the Author Guidelines for details on how to submit.