Call for Papers for Volume II of the International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics
Journal call for papers from International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics
After a very successful first volume, the International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics is now inviting papers for the second volume.
The International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics focuses on studying and understanding the underlying principles of natural computation, and how these principles can be adopted or modified to extend and enrich computer science and engineering. Cybernetics is the science of communication and control in society and in individual human beings. Algorithms, techniques and theories in these fields have been successfully applied to a wide range of complex problems. IJICC is an international forum for publication of original papers in all disciplines of intelligent computing and cybernetics.
The International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics will only publish papers presenting novel research results or successful innovative applications in relevant fields of enquiry, including:
• self-adjusting systems, learning, multi-agent systems, cognitive systems
• planning and uncertainty handling, decision theory, distributed decision making, case-based reasoning, game theory
• data mining, cluster analysis, forecasting, discrete event dynamic systems
• evolutionary computation, function approximation, unsupervised learning, fuzzy logic, fuzzy set theory, support vector machines
• genetic algorithms, ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, artificial immune system
• evolutionary games, differential evolution, cultural algorithms, artificial life
• granular computing, grid computing, DNA computing, internet computing, quantum computation, simulated annealing
• image processing, image recognition, image segmentation
• natural language processing, information retrieval, information fusion, intelligent search, knowledge acquisition, knowledge based systems
• mathematical optimization, neural nets, pattern recognition, Petri nets, semantic web, electronic commerce
• evolvable hardware, robot programming, software development environments, system health management, intelligent transportation
• intelligent control, flight control, nonlinear control, optimal control, predictive control, adaptive control, robust control, stochastic control, variable structure control, networked control, production control, motion control
• system identification, fault identification, flexible manipulators, robotics, manufacturing systems, hybrid systems, real-time systems, virtual reality
Papers should be between 3000 and 8000 words in length.
For more information on the journal and detailed author guidelines, please see www.emeraldinsight.com/ijicc.htm
Submissions should be sent by email to:
Editor-in-chief: Dr Hai-Bin Duan
The International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics is indexed and abstracted in Zentralblatt MATH