Downstream CO2 & Energy Efficiency
2nd to 4th December 08’ – Istanbul – Turkey
Maximising Economic and Environmental Benefits in Refining
ACI’s Downstream CO2 & Energy Efficiency forum will examine current emissions challenges facing the refining sector, provide a unique stage for senior executives from the industry to develop efficient and effective CO2 management strategies and evaluate the latest solutions available for meeting emissions and energy efficiency targets.
A conference looking at:
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and evaluate the latest solutions in CO2 emission reduction:
- Discover the most efficient strategies for reaching emission targets
- Understand the opportunities available through flexible mechanisms
- Examine the latest services and cutting-edge technologies to improve energy efficiency in the refinery
- Consider the future of energy policy and its impact on refiners
- Learn how your peers are approaching the CO2 challenge
- Determine the potential of renewables, fuel switching and reduced flaring
- Pierre Sigonney, Chief Economist, Total
- Pervin Eryavuz, Process Supervisor, Technical Service and R&D Department, Izmit Refinery, Tüpraş
- Penelope Pagoni, Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Director, Hellenic Petroleum
- Claudio Allevi, Development Manager, Saras
- Senior Representative, EUROPIA
- Dorothea Sulzbacher, Managing Director, OMV Future Energy Fund
- Silvian Potlogea, Director, Process & Engineering Division, Rompetrol
- Lajos Alács, Executive Vice President, Strategy & Business Development, MOL Group
Who is attending?
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers and researchers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from major national and international refiners, independent refiners and technology and service providers including Presidents and CEOs as well as Senior Vice Presidents, Executive Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of: Downstream Strategy, Refining and Petrochemicals, Refining Operations, Downstream Technology, Finance, CO2 Management and HSE.
Technical Tour of Tüpraş’s Izmit Refinery in the Tütünçiftlik region on the gulf of Izmit on the 2nd of December.
Information & Registration:
For a full brochure, additional information on the conference and to take advantage of the discount you are entitled, please contact Melanie Mulazzi on + 44 207 981 2504 or [email protected].