Opportunity to publish your research on Financial Regulation and Compliance
Special issue call for papers from Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance
Professor John Ashton, the recently appointed Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance (JFRC), would like to invite you to submit your current or future research to the journal.
What's special about the Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance
Since its inception in 1992, the Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance has provided an authoritative and scholarly platform for international research in financial regulation and compliance. A broad spectrum of research methodologies and topics (e.g. banking laws and regulations, stock market and cross border regulation, risk assessment and management) are appropriate. For more information please visit the web site.
Included in the Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List 2013 and the Association of Business Schools' (ABS) Academic Journal Guide 2015, JFRC is led by an exceptional Editorial Board, including Prof Henk Berkman, Prof Robert Faff and, Prof Charles Goodhart among others.
All submissions are double-blind refereed and judged on academic rigour, originality, quality of exposition and relevance to policy and practice. John seeks to provide a rapid peer review process, with high quality reviews from leading scholars in the field (including the members of the editorial board) and work with authors to bring papers of high quality to publication.
Free access content for a limited period
We would like to take this opportunity to offer you access to the following articles carefully selected by the Editor for their topic and quality:
- Ahmed Arif, Ahmed Nauman Anees. (2012), Liquidity risk and performance of banking system
- Hussein A. Hassan Al‐Tamimi (2012), The effects of corporate governance on performance and financial distress: The experience of UAE national banks
- Margaret Armstrong et al. (2012), Towards a practical approach to responsible innovation in finance: New Product Committees revisited
- John Goddard, Phil Molyneux, John O.S. Wilson (2009), The financial crisis in Europe: evolution, policy responses and lessons for the future
- Suntharee Lhaopadchan (2010), Fair value accounting and intangible assets: Goodwill impairment and managerial choice
- Mikael Petitjean (2013) . Bank Failures and regulation: a critical review
Register with us to get Emerald news and research updates
Please feel free to register for Table of Contents (TOC) email alerts