2015 Brunel Studies in Economics and Finance Conference
Conference call for papers from Studies in Economics and Finance
London, June 1-2, 2015
in Cooperation with
Brunel Centre for Accounting and Corporate Finance and Governance Studies
Department of Economics and Finance, Brunel University
Studies in Economics and Finance, SEF Special Issue
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, JCEBS Special Issue
You are invited to submit your papers to the 2015 Brunel Studies in Economics and Finance Conference at Brunel University London. Selected quality papers presented at the conference will be published in a special issue of Studies in Economics and Finance. The journal is published by Emerald Group Publishing Ltd and was recently re-launched as a journal of finance and the intersection between finance, financial markets and economics. The journal is indexed in Scopus and EconLit, among others. Special issue topics include:
- bank competition and its impact on economic growth and industry,
- bank regulation, shortcomings of current approaches,
- bank balance sheets, interdependence and systemic risk,
- corporate governance in banking and financial institutions,
- quantitative easing and financial market volatility,
- credit risk and fixed income management in low interest rate regimes,
- alternative investments,
- mergers & acquisitions and their impact on performance,
- comparative studies of financial markets with particular reference to China, India and other emerging economies. Quality papers presented on this topic will be considered for publication in the Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies (JCEBS).
SEF special issue guest editors are:
Guy Liu, Department of Economics and Finance, Brunel University. EMail - [email protected]
Frank Skinner, Department of Economics and Finance, Brunel University. EMail - [email protected]
Conference Submission Procedure Submit your full papers via email to [email protected] before 30 April 2015 for conference presentation.
SEF Special Issue Submission Procedure Up to one month after the paper's presentation at the conference, with 3 July 2015 as the deadline, your paper can be considered for the SEF special issue through online submission at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/sef. Please note '2015 Brunel SEF Special Issue' on the title/abstract page. There is no submission fee. All papers will undergo the regular peer review process.
Contact For further questions regarding the submission to the conference presentation, please contact either Prof Skinner or Prof Liu, who will also advise you as SEF special issue guest editors.