Publish your work In Journal of Childrens Services
Journal of Children’s Services (JCS) invites the submission of papers.
All papers require high standards of evidence and will be peer reviewed.
- innovations in the design and delivery of services for children
- enhancing professional practice
- scaling and spreading evidence-informed practices to different contexts and settings
- the concept of 'what works', including standards of evidence and economic evaluation
- practitioner-led enquiry and co-production
- service user participation and engagement
- dynamics and outcomes of multi-agency and inter-disciplinary working
- the interface between children’s and adult services
- comparative child welfare policy and practice
Submissions can be made here.
The journal’s author guidelines can be found here.
JCS is aimed at a range of key international stakeholders working in the sector, including:
- researchers and academics in a range of subject areas, including social policy, criminology, health, education, psychology, psychiatry and social work
- policy-makers in central government departments concerned with health, education, social care and justice for children and young people
- local policy-makers, managers and practitioners in children’s services
- children’s charities and campaigning and advocacy organizations
- groups representing the views of children and other service users
- trainers and disseminators of research on child well-being and children’s services.