The Application of Quantitative Techniques to Real Estate
Special issue call for papers from Journal of Property Investment & Finance
The Journal of Property Investment & Finance is pleased to announce a call for papers for a special issue entitled The Application of Quantitative Techniques to Commercial Real Estate.
Suggested areas of coverage include the application of statistical, econometric and financial tools in:
- Development and policy analysis
- Investment & financial analysis
- Portfolio management
- Property index construction
- Real estate market modelling and forecasting
- Risk management
This list is not exhaustive and interested authors are encouraged to contact the editors with alternative proposals.
Please take note of the following requirements if you wish to have your paper considered for this Special Issue:
- The content of the paper must conform to the terms of reference of the Journal of Property Investment and Finance
- All papers submitted will be subject to the normal double blind refereeing process undertaken by the journal
- Submitted papers must not be under review by any other journal
- Articles must be analytic and rigorous, not merely descriptive.
The closing date for submissions is:February 1, 2015
Please submit your papers directly via the journal’s ScholarOne web site at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jpif. Please indicate on the submission menu that your paper is for "The Application of Quantitative Techniques to Real Estate" special issue.
Full author guidelines and instructions on how to submit can be found at: www.emeraldinsight.com/jpif.htm.
Joseph T.L. Ooi & Masaki Mori
Department of Real Estate, School of Design & Environment
National University of Singapore, 4 Architecture Drive, Singapore 117566