Special issue of Managerial Finance: "Dividends and Dividend Policy"
Special issue call for papers from Managerial Finance
This special issue will cover the general topic of dividends and dividend policy. Suggested ideas for papers are:
1. Theoretical and empirical papers that address any topic on dividends and dividend policy, including but not limited to cash dividends, share repurchases, specially designated dividends, stock dividends, and stock splits.
2. Research that examines and tests various theories, models, and explanations for paying dividends or repurchasing shares.
3. Event period research that examines changes in price, volatility, and other variables surrounding or following dividend events.
4. Research that uses survey instruments to uncover new evidence about managers’ and/or investors’ attitudes towards dividends and dividend policy. Cross-country studies are encouraged.
5. Pedagogical papers that increase students’ understanding of the importance of dividends.
To submit a paper, go to the Managerial Finance online submissions website at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/mf.