Opportunity to Publish Your Work
Journal call for papers from International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care
Professor Charles Watters would like to share with you this call for papers for the International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care.
You are invited to submit papers to be considered for publication in the journal. Benefits of publishing with us include:
• Journal included in Scopus (named as the sole bibliometric provider for the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF))
• Dissemination of your research to an audience of researchers, practitioners and service providers, allowing you to demonstrate the social impact of your work
• Suggestions fed back to you via the peer review process
• Prompt turnaround to publication (typically less than a year)
About the Journal
The International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care is a multidisciplinary journal focusing on international migration. The journal’s focus includes coverage of labour migration, asylum seekers, refugees and undocumented migrants, with an emphasis on health and social care and mental health issues. More information on the journal can be found here.
The following themes are of particular interest to the journal:
• Health care of migrants and refugees
• Impact of displacement on health and social care needs
• Treatment of refugee children
• Impact of family separation
• Human trafficking
• Integration of migrants and refugees
This list is not exhaustive and interested authors are encouraged to contact the editor with alternative proposals.
All submissions should be sent to the Editor, Charles Watters at [email protected]
Further information regarding submissions can be found by viewing the Author Guidelines.
For further information about the International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, please contact the journal’s publisher, Jo Sharrocks at Emerald Group Publishing. Email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1274 785141.
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care is published by Emerald Group Publishing as part of itsHealth and Social Care subject collection.