Marketing Strategies of MNCs from Emerging Markets
Special issue call for papers from International Marketing Review
Special Issue Editors:
- Market entry strategies of EM- MNCs.
- Motives for international market expansion by EM- MNCs.
- Acquisitions and post acquisitions strategies of EM- MNCs
- Branding strategies of EM- MNCs.
- Successful (and unsuccessful) EM-MNCs marketing strategies.
- Liability of foreignness and international marketing strategies of EM- MNCs.
- Customers’ perceptions of, and reactions to, products produced by EM-MNCs.
- Country of origin image and EM- MNCs.
- Conceptualizations of internationalisation strategies exhibited by EM-MNCs in contrast to western MNCs
The special issue is open and competitive and submitted papers will undergo the normal rigorous, double-blind review process to ensure relevance and quality. Submitted papers must be based on original work not under consideration by any other journal or outlet. Deadline for submission: 31st May 2008.
Submissions to International Marketing Review must be made using the ScholarOne Manuscript Central system: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/imrev
The journal homepage is located at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/imr.htm. Please read the author guidelines on this site before submitting your paper.
Prospective contributors with questions concerning the potential suitability of topics, Guest Editors’ expectations, or additional requirements about this special issue are invited to contact the guest editors by email:
Kamel Mellahi: [email protected]
Mehmet Demirbag: [email protected]
S. Tamer Cavusgil: [email protected]
Wade Danis: [email protected]