Journal call for papers from Journal of Advances in Management
Journal call for papers from Journal of Advances in Management Research
New developments in different fields of management have a lot of bearing on contempory research practices in academic institutions and practices in actual businesses. For sharing this knowledge, Journal of Advances in Management Research provides a sound platform to all academicians, practicing managers, consultants, research scholars and others, interested in current and emerging issues in management.
This journal will provide a dynamic forum for the advancement in management research in all functional areas of management such as finance, marketing, HRD & operations, strategic management, technology management, information & telecommunication management, systems management, quantitative & qualitative modelling, application of operations research and/or meta-heuristics for business applications, management sciences, innovation and R&D, knowledge management, customer relationship management, supply chain & retail management, quality and performance management, management of Hi-tech business, management of SMEs, management of technical & management education, case studies and practice-oriented articles, etc.
The scope and coverage of the journal includes but is not limited to:
- General management
- Financial Management
- Organisational development and organisational change
- Human resource management
- Marketing, sales and retail management
- Supply chain & logistics management
- Operations management
- Information & telecommunication management
- E-business, E-commerce, E-governance
- International Business
- Knowledge management
- Innovation and R&D management
- Management of technology for competitiveness
- New product and service design/development
- Strategic management
- Managerial economics
- Performance measurement and management
- Best practices and world-class organisations
- Project management
- Quality management and six sigma
- Risk management
- Decision sciences
- Quantitative modeling
- Qualitative reseach in business management
- Management of technical & management education,
- Empirical study
- New developments in research methodology
- Researcher-guide to research design and use of recent research tools, such as multi-criteria decision making tools and techniques, structural equation modelling, system dynamics, simulation, optimization and meta-heuristics tools such as random search algorithms, SAP-LAP, value chain analysis, etc.
- tate-of-art in contemporary business decision making
- Case study
The Editors now invite contributions for potential publication in the sixth volume of the journal.
Submission of a paper
The Journal of Advances in Management Research (JAMR) will publish theoretical, technical and practice-based papers that make a significant contribution to topics that fall within the scope of the journal. We prefer research papers that have a strong orientation of a sound methodology, which include case study, practices and experience sharing, quantitative and qualitative research, structural equation modelling, interpretative structural modelling, system dynamics, simulation, conventional optimization, meta-heuristics tools such as random search algorithms, analytic hierarchy/network process, SAP-LAP, value chain analysis, etc. to name a few. Papers will only be accepted if they are well written and conform to the journal’s style. We expect author(s) to provide a section on literature-review and provide an indication of gap-in-research, which could be one of the motivations of this research. Each paper is reviewed by the editors and, if it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to two referees for double blind peer review.
Papers should be between 3,000 and 6,000 words in length.
For author submission guidelines, full editorial team details, and where to send papers see: www.emeraldinsight.com\jamr.htm
Please send submissions to the Executive Editor:
Professor Ravi Shankar: [email protected]