Advances in Airline Economics
Editor: James H. Peoples, Jr
Subject: Economics (view other series in this subject area)
Volumes from this series are included in the
Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Advances in Airline Economics is indexed in Scopus.
Advances in Airline Economics provides a comprehensive overview of the current state of the airline industry. The series is a source for in depth analysis, presented in chapters that focus on an overarching topic per issue. Each issue constitutes a stand-alone book that includes chapters that take differing approaches toward the same topic.
This series includes research on the topics of empirical and theoretical analysis of airline labor issues, air cargo express service, airport privatisation, regulation of aircraft pollution emissions, airport and airline safety, air transport service in developing countries, aircraft financing, multimodal supply chains, airline operations efficiency, and economics of airport retail service.
All contributions to Advances in Airline Economics are indexed in EconLit.
- John Bitzan, North Dakota State University (North America)
- Kevin Cullinane, University of Gothenburg (Europe)
- Xiaowen Fu, The University of Sydney (Asia Pacific)
Board of editors
- Volodymyr Bilotkach, Newcastle University
- Jan K. Brueckner, University of California, Irvine;
- Martin Dresner, University of Maryland;
- David Gillen, University of British Columbia;
- Timothy J. Hazledine, University of Auckland;
- Marc Ivaldi, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole;
- Theodore E. Keeler, University of California, Berkeley;
- B. Starr McMullen, Oregon State University;
- Steven Morrison, Northeastern University;
- Claudio Piga, Keele University;
- Nicholas G. Rupp, East Carolina University;
- Ian Savage, Northwestern University;
- Wayne Talley, Old Dominion University;
- Wesley W. Wilson, University of Oregon.
If you wish to submit to our journal please consult our Author Guidelines for article specifications. All submissions should be sent to the series editor James H. Peoples, Jr: [email protected]
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Pricing Behaviour and Non-Price Characteristics in the Airline Industry, Volume 3
- The Economics of Airline Institutions, Operations and Marketing, Volume 2
- Advances in Airline Economics, Volume 1