Advances in Working Capital Management
The main purpose of this annual (bi-annual) publication is to promote high quality theoretical, empirical and applied research in the analysis, management and control of working capital.
The publication will contain original research articles that aim to:
- (i) develop and present rigorous theories of working capital management that are consistent with obeserved behavior;
- (ii) make a substantial contribution to the analytical, planning and/or forecasting approaches for working capital management through the innovative application of statistical and/or management science methodologies;
- (iii) deal with the integration and application of the explosive new information and computer technology with a view to conceptualizing the design and development of a new generation of support systems intended to advance and assist managerial decision making in working capital;
- (iv) link the various aspects of working capital management with the firms' financing decisions and fixed asset management, with a focus on the resultant implications for working capital decision making;
- (v) present useful frameworks for injecting a strategic element into working capital management
- (vi) exposit successful implementations of models and support systems in practice;
- (vii) analyse empirical data to provide information that could serve as input to a firm's strategic, tactical and/or operating working capital decision processes;
- (viii) any other theoretical, applied or empirical research that in the opinion of the editorial board properly contributes to advance the existing knowledge base in working capital management.
The Editorial Team
Valerie Robillard, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, UK. Email: [email protected]
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title: