Emerald's reprints service is now available through Copyright Clearance Center's Rightslink service
"Reprints help build awareness, generate visibility for my firm and my teaching and serve as an education tool. I send them to my clients, distribute them to students and use them as teaching tools in industry, corporate and academic workshops"
Helio Fred Garcia, New York University Professor and President Lgos Consulting Group.
This new development will provide a highly efficient service for Emerald authors and other content users wishing to purchase high quality, multiple printed copies of published articles.
Articles are reprinted exactly as they appear in the original journal. You can also add customized covers which include your company adverts, logos and contact details or details from your professional resumé. Read our Authors' Charter for more details. You can also order reprints to:
- Promote your published research in a professional manner to colleagues, students and to conference attendees
- Highlight your organization's achievement via published case studies to associates, clients or to enhance your promotional mailings
- Your article copies will be presented exactly as they appear in the original publication demonstrating acceptance by internally renowned and respected journals
- Not an Emerald author? You can still purchase Emerald reprints to assist your in-house training and development, or consultancy services.
You can order Reprints through the Rightslink service in four simple steps:
- Use our search facilities to find the article you want
- Click on "Reprints and Permissions"’*
- On the Rightslink screen click on the drop-down menu, and choose "order standard reprints"
- Continue through the process and click on "quick price" for a quote.
*If the article you need doesn't have a "Reprints and Permissions" link, in most cases this is because the author(s) have retained copyright of the article. In such cases please contact the author(s) of the article directly.