Professional and Academic Associations
A leading source of research for your community
Expert resource solutions for Professional and Academic Associations. Specially tailored solutions for associations, memberships, societies and institutes.
Become the association of choice for subject professionals and differentiate your member benefits by providing the broadest range of insight in your field through a variety of eJournal and eBook titles.
- Tailor resources with single titles or entire collections
- Cost-effective subscription models
- Flexible access options for members
- Facilitate learning and development
- Inspire authorship among members
- Create valuable exposure of your association
- Simple setup and secure access
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Choose from a range of content from a variety of subject disciplines
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Health & Social Care
- HR, Learning & Organization Studies
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Library Studies
- Operations, Logistics & Quality’
- Property Management & Built Environment
- Public Policy & Environmental Management
- Business, Management & Strategy’
- Tourism & Hospitality
Hear directly from some of our partners
"Our membership has grown and become more diversified in research interests. In addition, the partnership with the journal provides a high quality destination for the research of our members, which encourages the members to submit higher quality manuscripts to the association. In essence, the partnership has increased research productivity and facilitated a higher quality research among our members."
– J. Michael Weber, Ph.D. Associate Dean, Professor of Marketing, Stetson School of Business and Economics, Mercer University
"IJLLS is an innovative journal for teachers as researchers. Its focus on lesson and learning studies is unique in the field of education studies. The articles published in the journal have the immediacy of action in the learning situation. Available online, its accessibility as a source for teaching and research in education is assured. The publisher Emerald is to be congratulated on this exciting development."
– Professor Keith Wood, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education, Brunei Darussalam. WALS Member
"The professionalism and experience of Emerald’s staff and publishing teams has made the publication of the journal a success and has contributed to enhancing the quality of the articles published. Our partnership has increased awareness of the importance of quality research among our members and the importance of creating and sharing knowledge."
– Santiago Ibarreche, Ph. D. Vice-President and Treasurer, Iberoamerican Academy of Management